Selling Your Storm Lake Area Home
Thinking about selling your home or flipped property? Hire a Real Estate Professional.
Here is some important information, tips and explanations of how the process works. Lots of info on this page, it will help you understand the process and prepare your home to sell. Please give me a call if you have questions, Georgia Weaver 712-291-0118.
- The Best Checklist for what to do and where to begin to sell your home for top dollar.
- Tips from the pros to get top dollar for your house - An eight-week timeline
- 10 Must Do Steps to Sell Your Home This Year
- Selling Your Home in 2021, Here's What You Need To Know - it's a SELLERS MARKET
- Whipping your home into shape to sell for top dollar - think like a buyer!
- Find the right REALTOR
- List it at the right price
- It's a Beauty Contest- make sure your home wins
- Negotiating the terms - A Certified Negotiations Expert is a HUGE Asset.
- Pictures are VERY important - they will make or break your home
- Getting Ready to Close - not so fast, there's the contingencies, home inspection, and the appraisal
- Almost there - getting through the re-inspection and final walk through
- Getting all moved out and cleaning
How to Get the Most Money from the Sale of Your Home
Every homeowner wants to make sure they maximize their financial reward when selling their home. But how do you guarantee that you receive maximum value for your house?
Here are two keys to ensuring you get the highest price possible.
1. Use a Real Estate Professional
The seller may think they would net more money if they didn’t have to pay a real estate commission. With this being said, studies have shown that homes typically sell for more money when handled by a real estate professional.
Research posted by the Economists’ Outlook Blog revealed that:
“The median selling price for all FSBO (for sale buy owner) homes was $210,000 last year. When the buyer knew the seller in FSBO sales, the number sinks to the median selling price of $151,900. But, homes that were sold with the assistance of an agent had a median selling price of $249,000 – nearly $40,000 more for the typical home sale.”
The Number 1 most important thing that determines the success of selling your property - Price. How do you figure that listing price? Here's a peek at how a good realtor does it.
Price your house at or slightly below the current market value and hire a professional. That will guarantee you maximize the price you get for your house.