Spring Home Maintenance Checklist
Spring is such a wonderful time, birds singing, snow melting, the promise of new life! I just love this time of year.
When you own a home, there are always things to do, this is especially true for the Spring.
1) ________ Review the list of things you wrote up over the winter that you wanted to get
2) ________ Check the house for any damage that may have happened over the winter.
driveway, down spouts, roof, patio, and garage.
3) _________ Clean all debris from the roof, gutters, yard that accumulated over the winter.
4) _________ Reseal anything that needs it like exterior calk, put on screens if you took
them off in the Fall.
5) _________ Check paint on the house, garage and trim, repair any that is peeling
6) ________ Check screen doors and windows are clean and in good repair.
7) ________ Clean any garden or flower bed debris
8) ________ Clean and check all irrigation systems. Adjust heads or replace if needed.
9) ________ Clean all gutters and down spouts
10) _______ Wash your windows
11) _______ Check siding for any damage and repair.
12) _______ Schedule an HVAC company to service clean and check your air conditioner.
13) _______ Check your deck and porch for any damage, peeling paint, loose railing etc.
14) _______ Service your yard and lawn equipment and tools, mower, trimmer, shovel,
garden tools, pruners.