- Exercise balls or exercise equipment that you no longer need.
- Sports rackets that are broken or damaged.
- Sports bottles that are old. You only need one or two maximum.
- Sports clothing either that no longer fits or that you no longer use.
Clothing - 7
- Worn through socks.
- Underwear that you have too much of.
- PJs - we need one or two pairs maximum.
- T-shirts and clothes that have not been worn in several years.
- Clothes that don't fit.
- Spare hangers in your wardrobe that you are not using.
- Suitcases that you no longer use?
Household items - 13
- Do you have any foreign coins? Foreign coins can be donated to some charities.
- Old makeup products that are out of date. Throw them away.
- Cleaning products that you no longer use. Use them up or donate them.
- Towels. Go through and see if you can declutter.
- I tend to only have two bedsheets. One that's on the bed and one spare.
- If you don't need spare pillows, donate them to a shelter.
- The same goes for blankets.
- If you change your curtains, could you sell the old ones that you don't use?
- Do you have too many cushions, cushion covers, or tablecloths?
- Coasters or placemats that you no longer use.
- Do you have side tables in your living room? Could you get rid of the ones you don’t use?
100 things to declutter
In total, here's about 100 things you can declutter in your home. I hope this helps to make decluttering your home a bit easier for you. Where are you in your decluttering journey? This doesn't need to wait for you to move either!